Monday, February 18, 2008

Tilapia Recipes

I've been cooking up a storm, even if I haven't been posting about it! Keep your eyes peeled for upcoming posts on how easy it is to make your own fried rice (from leftovers no less!) and for some beautiful pictures of a recent bake-a-thon with my friend K, inspired by fellow food bloggers' recipes!

But first, I'd like to draw your attention to some recipes from Cooking Light that have inspired me recently. Mr. Heart and myself have resolved to eat more fish and by jove, learn to like it! We've started with tilapia, a mild fish to be sure, thus a good place to start. A soon as we made this resolution, Cooking Light had this great article with three delicious recipes. We tried all three of them. My favorite (which we had again tonight) was the smoked paprika, while the mister preferred the citrus vinaigrette. They were all easy to make. For the tomato and olives one, we used kalamata instead of green olives, which also worked well.

Three Quick and Easy Tilapia Recipes

No comments: